TM, Mama Cheryl (MC), Mama Penni (MP) and Papa Ron (PR) love and care for me.
In memory of DC Dora, CH Angus HXAsd, DC Kearney. Lost from our lives way too soon.

Sunday, July 5, 2015

Barn Hunt and Cows

Lowri - I got to go to Barn Hunt class today.  I was AWESOME.  Well, after the rats got there I was great.  TM used the time before hand by having me do tunnels.  Once I figured out that there were no rats on site, I expressed my displeasure - on top of the highest bale of straw.  One little poop.  TM then expressed HER displeasure.  She won.

Anyway, once the rats showed up, I was flawless!  I got to do three runs.  I had sooooo much fun!  I am ready for the trials in two weeks.

Kevin - I didn't get to do Barn Hunt practice, but I got to go.  I did get to sniff and paw at a rat in a tube.  TM patted me and told me how good I was.  I didn't pee or poop inside at all.  I was good.

Lowri - We picked blackberries when we got home.  They are sooo good.  Kevin loves to help pick, but he doesn't share.  He just eats them himself.  I like it best when TM tosses me some.  That way I don't have to hit the thorns.

When TM went to put up the chickens, she saw the cows were out.  I got to help put them up.

TM - Lowri...

Lowri - Well I barked encouragement from the house.  After she was back at the house, TM decided she needed to lock the livestock in the far field so they couldn't get out.  I got to go help!  I got to ride down in the Gator and then...well, I waited there in case TM needed help.  I looked fierce, and waited for her call.  She was able to manage it herself, but I was ready.  TM wouldn't have worried, but the bull needed to be moved too.  TM doesn't like the bull.

No comments:

Post a Comment