TM, Mama Cheryl (MC), Mama Penni (MP) and Papa Ron (PR) love and care for me.
In memory of DC Dora, CH Angus HXAsd, DC Kearney. Lost from our lives way too soon.

Monday, July 27, 2015

TM is STILL Working on the Van

Lowri - I hope TM gets done with the van conversion soon.  I am not getting all the attention I deserve.  TM IS letting me herd, but I also need more lap time.

Kevin - I got to go to handling class tonight.  Lowri had to stay home.  I got LOTS of cookies.  I even let a couple of men pet on me.  They were giving me good cookies.  TM kept them well supplies.  I stood nicely and moved out well.  It was TM and me for the most part.  I LIKE handling class.  Lots and lots of cookies and scritches.  TM said I am going to a dog show next month.  I think that will be just fine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment