TM, Mama Cheryl (MC), Mama Penni (MP) and Papa Ron (PR) love and care for me.
In memory of DC Dora, CH Angus HXAsd, DC Kearney. Lost from our lives way too soon.

Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Barn Hunt

Lowri - TM and I had the BEST time this weekend!  We went to a Barn Hunt.  It was my first time to trial.  I got to do six trials in three days.  That means I got to hunt rats SIX separate times!  The rats are in these stupid tubes.  I could smell them and hear them but I couldn't get to them.  I am sure they would have been tasty.  Oh for opposable thumbs (sigh).

TM said I got my RAT Novice title and my RAT Open title.  She said the next time I go out, I will get to find FOUR rats in each trial.  Oh man!  I can't wait.  I also got the "Small and Mighty" award for the small dog with the fastest time in all eight open trials.  TM said my time was 45.21 seconds.  She said I was smokin' hot.

Kevin - I got to go, but I didn't get to play with any of the rats.  I am okay with that.  I will let Lowri catch all the food - as long as she shares.

Today, TM got a tool out of the car.  She took a plastic piece off it, and that piece fell to the ground.  TM evidently didn't hear it fall.  I did.  When TM was reassembling the tool, she looked and looked for that piece.  She kept looking at me and glowering.  She finally found the piece about 20 feet from where she had been working.  It had been mangled.  My expert opinion is that it had a nice crunch to it although the flavor was nothing to brag about.

No comments:

Post a Comment