TM, Mama Cheryl (MC), Mama Penni (MP) and Papa Ron (PR) love and care for me.
In memory of DC Dora, CH Angus HXAsd, DC Kearney. Lost from our lives way too soon.

Friday, July 10, 2015

New Trick

Lowri - I learned a new trick today.  It is AWESOME!!!  TM needed me to help her separate the ram from the goats and then the billies from the nannies.  The ram ran into the barn (after I brought him back to TM twice from the far end of the field).  He wouldn't come out.  TM sent me in to get him, but the ram just shook his head at me.  I'm NOT stupid, I knew he meant business.  TM went in and made me get behind him.  Then she said "Hit him!"  I came forward and TM said it again.  I bit him and made him move.  TM praised me!  When she told me to hit him again, I did.  It is a great trick.  I LOVE it!

Then TM moved the nannies to the middle field.  They didn't want to go.  I got to make them move.  I got to bite one of the nannies on the nose.  It was very exciting.  They finally moved and TM praised and praise me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment