TM, Mama Cheryl (MC), Mama Penni (MP) and Papa Ron (PR) love and care for me.
In memory of DC Dora, CH Angus HXAsd, DC Kearney. Lost from our lives way too soon.

Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Ducks and Babies

Lowri - After work, TM mowed most of the lawn.  She would have mowed it all, but she ran out of gas.  Since she got done before dark, I got to herd ducks.  TM got them out of the pen all by herself.  Then she came and got me.  I got to drive them all over the yard.  Then we stopped them and waited until they started to separate.  TM calls it a shed.  I came through three different times and covered the two ducks.  <snort> I could have turned either way to cover two as we only have four ducks.  TM was very happy with me.  I was a GOOD dog.

We are practicing because I am going to get to go to FOUR sets of herding trials this fall and early winter.  It will be one a month covering a variety of states.  I am just excited.  I will be trialing in A and B Course ducks.  TM says she can't afford to trial on sheep too.  We will do that next year.

Kevin - I didn't get to herd.  TM says the funds don't extend to me herding this year.  I will try next year.  I am going to get to go to a few shows this fall.  I think there were be a total of four.

Oh, Oh, Oh...I almost forgot!  I am a daddy again.  This is with my third girlfriend.  I am a gadabout and a cad.  I get 'em pregnant and move on.   My SEVEN babies were just born.  Their mama is a beautiful brindle girl.  I was her boy toy.  There are four boys and three girls.  I hope I get to see them soon.  TM says we can't visit for a while because there are some bad bugs going around.  If I catch any of them around my babies, I will rip them apart.  I am not letting bad bugs get to my babies.

No comments:

Post a Comment