TM, Mama Cheryl (MC), Mama Penni (MP) and Papa Ron (PR) love and care for me.
In memory of DC Dora, CH Angus HXAsd, DC Kearney. Lost from our lives way too soon.

Thursday, July 23, 2015

Food

Lowri - TM made us food tonight.  She made about 45 pounds - most of which is now in the freezer.  We are very thankful that she is messy.  We get to hang around her feet and clean up everything she drops.  This batch is great!  It has apples, chicken, heart, liver, kidneys, veggies, eggs...I don't know what else, it makes my head spin with YUM.

Kevin - TM put a pan down for us to clean up.  Both of us were trying hard to get to the best parts.  Lowri tried to use her inner bitch to make me back off.  TM yelled at HER!!!  The perfect one!  I got to finish cleaning up the pan.   I guess we know who was the GOOD DOG tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment