TM, Mama Cheryl (MC), Mama Penni (MP) and Papa Ron (PR) love and care for me.
In memory of DC Dora, CH Angus HXAsd, DC Kearney. Lost from our lives way too soon.

Monday, August 3, 2015

Herding

Lowri - TM took us herding yesterday.  Mama Cheryl came up and brought Storybook and my babies, Fable and Trewe.  MC took lots of pictures, but none of me.  That's because I did all the hard work and was done before MC got her camera out.  I had to bring in five sheep from the middle field without bringing in the five goats or four cows.  I was very successful.  Then I helped TM move the cows - including the BIG bull - and the goats out into the pasture.  When we were done with that, I helped TM gate-sort the sheep so TM had the group she wanted to work all the other dogs with.  I was AWESOME!

Kevin - I had to go last, but I shouted encouragement to Story, Fable and Trewe.  TM says Story and Trewe have LOTS of potential.  Fable mainly looks for lunch, some nice leg of lamb.  TM is working with her to try to get her to be a team player, but I don't know if it will work.  My sister has a mind of her own.

Here are some pictures:
Story

Fable

Trewe

Kevin
Kevin

No comments:

Post a Comment