TM, Mama Cheryl (MC), Mama Penni (MP) and Papa Ron (PR) love and care for me.
In memory of DC Dora, CH Angus HXAsd, DC Kearney. Lost from our lives way too soon.

Sunday, August 16, 2015

My Kids Are Making Me Proud

Lowri - Today, two of my kids earned more letters.  I am so proud of them!  Fable is now a Grand Champion (pending AKC confirmation).  She will be know as GCh Ch Bluefox Elyan Mirror Mirror.  That was in Greensboro, NC.  THEN, drumroll please, in Greeley, Colorado, Peyton finished his championship!  That makes him the fifth puppy out of my very first litter to become a Champion.  Peyton will be known as Ch Bluefox Elyan MVP, PT RN BN CGC!  My children are making me proud!

Kevin - I cooled off on an air conditioning vent.  Does that make you proud?

Lowri - <sigh>

No comments:

Post a Comment