TM, Mama Cheryl (MC), Mama Penni (MP) and Papa Ron (PR) love and care for me.
In memory of DC Dora, CH Angus HXAsd, DC Kearney. Lost from our lives way too soon.

Saturday, September 24, 2011

Busy Saturday in September

Kearney - Whew, TM sure was busy today.  She started by going and getting 800 pounds of grain for the livestock.  After she unloaded that, she hooked up the trailer and went back to the farm and bought a ton of alfalfa hay.  It was fourth cutting and smelled very good.  She stacked it in the barn and then came up to the house and had lunch.

Then MC came over with Chase and Treasure.  TM got to train all four of us.  I got to go first.  I helped TM set up all the stock for all the lessons.  I even moved the COWS!  It was scary, but I did it.  Then I got to take the sheep through an Advanced course.  TM made me practice wide outruns.  I listen to her very well.  She was happy with me.

Chase went second.  He had a beautiful outrun and a pretty nice run overall.  MP will be posting the video once MC sends it to her.   TM told him he was a good boy.

Lowri - For once I wasn't last!  I got to go next.  TM put some of the big mamas in the round pen for me.  I got to bounce around and have them stay with TM.  Then she told me to "hold them.'  I think those are some of the best words a herding dog can hear!  I got to make the big mamas stay in the corner.  TM tried to make them move, but I made them stay right there.  It was GREAT!!!

Treasure got to go last.  She made the big mamas move around the pen and then finally got to take them through the big field to put them away.  She did a very good job.  TM was very happy with all of us.  We are VERY GOOD dogs!

No comments:

Post a Comment