TM, Mama Cheryl (MC), Mama Penni (MP) and Papa Ron (PR) love and care for me.
In memory of DC Dora, CH Angus HXAsd, DC Kearney. Lost from our lives way too soon.

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Lounging

Lowri - TM is cleaning the house because the housekeeper comes tomorrow.  Does that make any sense to anyone???  Why hire someone to clean your house, if you are going to clean it before they come?

Anyway, Kearney and I waited in the sitting room for TM to finish and come sit with us.  She just started laughing when she saw me hanging out on the sofa.  At least I got her to stop working and come sit with us for a while.  I am very thoughtful.

2 comments:

  1. What irresistible faces -- of course TM came and sat with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lowri your mom is silly as it should be the house keepers job to clean not TM.

    ReplyDelete