TM, Mama Cheryl (MC), Mama Penni (MP) and Papa Ron (PR) love and care for me.
In memory of DC Dora, CH Angus HXAsd, DC Kearney. Lost from our lives way too soon.

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Rules

Lowri - There are sure a lot of rules to live with.  TM doesn't let us bark frivolously, we have to go outside to go potty, we have to be quiet in the house, I am not supposed to get muddy (BOO).  Today, I was outside barking at Kearney.  TM finally got up to check why.  She got to see a full-fledged FRAP in progress.  Kearney and I were having a ball.  We were racing around the yard, chasing each other and rolling in the wet grass.  TM finally realized WHY I am muddy every morning.  As we frapped, I would stand next to the back deck.  As Kearney feinted towards me, I would dive under the deck into the dirt.  Then I would leap out and we would charge around the yard again.  I would roll in the grass and turn the dirt into mud.  It was GREAT! 

TM says that tomorrow she is going to plug the hole under the deck.  She says she is going to see if I can't stay clean for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment