TM, Mama Cheryl (MC), Mama Penni (MP) and Papa Ron (PR) love and care for me.
In memory of DC Dora, CH Angus HXAsd, DC Kearney. Lost from our lives way too soon.

Sunday, September 4, 2011

Herding in Hazel, KY

Kearney - We just got home from another long day.  TM took Chase and me back to the herding trials for our second day.  I got to begin our day in Advanced Ducks on A course.  I hate to say this, but TM really cost me a bunch of points.  She made several mistakes on the course.  I listened to her and did what she told me to do, but she told me wrong.  I was able to overcome the mistakes and I still won the class.   

Chase got to try Started Ducks again.  He was being a baddog.  He wouldn't sit at the Handler's Cone - even though we ALWAYS do.  He said there was a lady dog in heat and that was more important than stupid ducks.  When TM finally got him to behave, she sent him for the outrun.  He started bringing them to TM and then lost his mind again.  TM helped him recover and they tried to finish the course.  Chase lost one duck and they did part of the course with only four.  He finally got them all back together, and then lost a different one.  Of course, Chase ended up in good company, none of the Started Duck dogs qualified.

I finally got to go back out to do B course Started Ducks again.  TM told me I would have to be darn near perfect if I wanted to be High in Trial again, so I was.  I scored a 91!!!  TM told me at least four times that I was AWESOME as we left the course.  I was very happy!

Lowri - TM finally came back and got me!  I was at MC's place for the weekend.  I got to show her all of my loot from the Lexington show.  I was AWESOME too!  I donated a couple of the toys I won to the pile for Treasure's puppies.  I guess I am going to have some more half siblings!

No comments:

Post a Comment