TM, Mama Cheryl (MC), Mama Penni (MP) and Papa Ron (PR) love and care for me.
In memory of DC Dora, CH Angus HXAsd, DC Kearney. Lost from our lives way too soon.

Sunday, September 18, 2011

No Letters.

Lowri - I didn't get any letters this weekend.  The judge thought I was pretty, but didn't think I was pretty enough.  I acted very silly in the ring and really made MC work to get me to stack.  Oh well, we will try again in November. 

TM says I might be able to get letters behind my name in early October.  I am going to go to a herding trial and show off how I can control sheep.  I am excited!

Kearney - Friday night we went down to MC's house to stay the night.  I got to sleep with TM.  I really like that.  I can snuggle up close and guard her all night long.  It makes for a good night.

We got up EARLY Saturday morning for the drive to Chattanooga.  MC put me out in the back yard with Miss Monroe.  I hurried up to potty, so I would be ready to go.  TM and MC hurried around and got ready to go.  They finished loading up, took a last potty break and then walked out to the car with Lowri, Chase and Treasure.  I was shocked when they drove off without me!  I mean, I ALWAYS get to go.  I guess that is the downside of finishing my championship this summer - I get left behind nowadays when they take Lowri to the shows.  I don't think I like that at all!  At least I got to go home with TM.  She says I am still the best dog.  I suspect she tells Lowri the same thing!

We got to herd today.  That was good.  TM is getting us ready for the herding trials in October and November.  I think we are all doing a good job!

No comments:

Post a Comment