TM, Mama Cheryl (MC), Mama Penni (MP) and Papa Ron (PR) love and care for me.
In memory of DC Dora, CH Angus HXAsd, DC Kearney. Lost from our lives way too soon.

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

And more work

Kearney - TM is just too busy right now!  Yesterday, she did some massage work, had a trailer hitch installed on her Dodge Grand Caravan, and made us some dog food - lots and lots of dog food!  I got to work ducks for a few minutes, but that was all.  Today, she is swamped with clients, so no ducks for us.

Lowri - On top of all that, TM isn't letting me out into the big yard.  She says I have to stay in the little yard so I am behind a six-foot fence.  No playing?  No running through the yard at top speed?  Not for two weeks???  I don't think I like this being in heat stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment