TM, Mama Cheryl (MC), Mama Penni (MP) and Papa Ron (PR) love and care for me.
In memory of DC Dora, CH Angus HXAsd, DC Kearney. Lost from our lives way too soon.

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Pretty Pantie Girl

Lowri - TM says I am the Pretty Pantie Girl.  Kearney says I smell interesting, but he isn't sure why.  I feel a bit weird.  I am ten months old tomorrow.  TM says I am "in heat".  She said she is going to keep me close for the next three weeks.  I have to wear panties during that time when I am in the house.  I don't think that sounds like a lot of fun.

Kearney - I remember last Spring when Treasure smelled like Lowri does now.  It was before I was "tutored".  I recall being very distracted.  Now I can't imagine why that was.

1 comment:

  1. Dear Lowri, you grew up way too quickly. You are a big girl now. :)

    ReplyDelete