TM, Mama Cheryl (MC), Mama Penni (MP) and Papa Ron (PR) love and care for me.
In memory of DC Dora, CH Angus HXAsd, DC Kearney. Lost from our lives way too soon.

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Sunday Results

Chase - Well, MY results from today won't be posted for about 61 days <G>  I got to start my day with the HOT girl!  This weekend was a brief interlude, but whoo - was it fun!

In herding, I got moved up to Advanced.  I am embarrassed to say, I totally lost my mind on the outrun.  TM told me a couple of times what to do, and then came down to help me get it right.  I got my head back in the game and did a really nice job through the rest of the course.  TM says I would have beaten Kearney if I hadn't totally blown the outrun, lift and fetch.  I could have lost six points on it and still have beaten Kearney.  That will be my goal for the next time we go trialing.

Kearney - I am embarrassed to say that if TM had had HER head in the game, I would have done better than third in Intermediate B course Ducks.  She gave me some really slow commands and told me to do something that was just wrong.  I told her it wouldn't work, but she just looked at me so I did it.  She says I did a very good job.

My Advanced sheep run wasn't good enough to get any points, but I did place fifth.  TM didn't even lose the leash.

My Advanced duck run was quite nice.  TM took some NoDoz at lunch to try and get her head back in the game.  By the time I ran ducks she was doing pretty well.  I spooked when the stock handler moved and messed up the fetch, but the rest of the run was pretty nice.  I WON the class and a four-point major towards my DC.  I also managed to get RHIT.

TM said the long drive home wasn't bad at all.  Neither Chase nor I would know, we slept the whole way back.

1 comment:

  1. We are so proud of the three of you. What a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete