TM, Mama Cheryl (MC), Mama Penni (MP) and Papa Ron (PR) love and care for me.
In memory of DC Dora, CH Angus HXAsd, DC Kearney. Lost from our lives way too soon.

Monday, October 10, 2011

Our Sunday Runs

Kearney - Here is my run from Sunday.  I was a good dog and earned my second Advanced Sheep leg.  I was a very good dog!



Lowri - Here is my run from Sunday.  I had fun <G>



TM - Lowri doesn't look nearly as wild in this video as she actually was.  If you could have seen her eyes sparkle and heard her talk back you would have understood completely why I did so many stops and held the first one for so long.  That time I waited until she relaxed.  It would have been ugly otherwise!

1 comment:

  1. Well, I'm just busting-my-buttons proud of both of you and of the Chaseman. What a great herding trial. I'm thinking you taught the long-legged dogs a thing or two.

    ReplyDelete