TM, Mama Cheryl (MC), Mama Penni (MP) and Papa Ron (PR) love and care for me.
In memory of DC Dora, CH Angus HXAsd, DC Kearney. Lost from our lives way too soon.

Friday, October 21, 2011

Finally Friday!

Lowri - It's finally Friday!  I get to go stay with Mama Cheryl for the next two weeks.  I am so excited.  MC has all kinds of treats.  She is making special food for Miss Treasure.  Maybe I can get in on that.  I will get to hang out and play with Miss Monroe and MAYBE I'll get to see my brand new siblings!  Just before I go home, I get to go to four dog shows.  I am on vacation!

Kearney - Oh goody, I lose Lowri and gain Chase.  Not sure that is a good trade.  Maybe I should talk to TM and MC about this.  Oh well, at least TM will open up the whole yard again.  Right now we just have the little side yard because it has 6-foot fences.

TM says we will be busy training for our next herding trials.  They are in a week.  I am entered in A course Sheep and Ducks and B course ducks.  I will be busy.  Chase is entered in Intermediate Sheep on the A course.  In the middle of November, we will be at another herding trial.

1 comment:

  1. The herding trial next weekend will be a big one with lots of advanced dogs entered. I know you boys will do well. Lowri you'll have fun at MC's and can help her around the house. MC will be very busy when the babies arrive. Lots of exciting things going on.
    Love, MP

    ReplyDelete