TM, Mama Cheryl (MC), Mama Penni (MP) and Papa Ron (PR) love and care for me.
In memory of DC Dora, CH Angus HXAsd, DC Kearney. Lost from our lives way too soon.

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

10 Days and Counting

Kearney - In 10 days we leave for the Nationals.  I am beginning to smell the excitement.  TM is busy planning and training.  She hasn't started packing yet, but the lists are out.  I didn't get to herd yesterday.  TM had to mow the lawn, put in the water bucket that always stays full for the ducks and herded with Lowri.  I TOLD her I could move the ducks where she wanted them, but TM wanted Lowri to do it. 

Lowri - I got to bring the ducks out of the pen and move them around the yard.  I got to poke the white duck a lot because all she wanted to do was lie down.  I made her walk with the others.  I did some nice wide outruns and flanks.  TM is beginning to think it might not be a disaster when I herd at Nationals.  I am sure I can cause her to despair before then :)

PR will be coming over here tonight.  He and TM are going to be ordering shingles for the roof.  He and his guys are going to re-roof TM's house while we are at Nationals.  TM will be very broke!

1 comment:

  1. Isn't it exciting? We are going to have such a good time -- there are herding trials and a Champions Match and Sweepstakes and lots of regular classes and a Stud Dog Class and a Brood Bitch Class. Nola and Inca are even going to embarrass me in Brace. Holmes will be there in Obedience and Rally. Whoo Hoo -- Ohio here we all come!

    ReplyDelete