TM, Mama Cheryl (MC), Mama Penni (MP) and Papa Ron (PR) love and care for me.
In memory of DC Dora, CH Angus HXAsd, DC Kearney. Lost from our lives way too soon.

Thursday, April 26, 2012

CWCCA Nationals

Kearney - TM is trying really hard to report on what is going on, but her computer won't connect at the hotel.  She has to find a hot-spot and can only type as long as she has battery.  She is typing very fast, but that means lots of typos.

Lowri - I am still the BEST DOG!!!!  I made the cut in a HUGE Brindle bitch class in the Megan.  There were some fabulous bitches that didn't.  TM was crying over the beautiful class.  My half-sister, Nikki, also made the cut!

On Wednesday, I won the 15-19 month old Sweepstakes class.  My sister, Ginger, placed second.  My other half-sister, Naughty Nola, also made the cut.  I then went on and won Best Opposite in puppy Sweeps.  I am having the BEST time! 

Uh-oh.  We have to go.  TM's battery is almost shot!

No comments:

Post a Comment