TM, Mama Cheryl (MC), Mama Penni (MP) and Papa Ron (PR) love and care for me.
In memory of DC Dora, CH Angus HXAsd, DC Kearney. Lost from our lives way too soon.

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Official

Kearney - It is now official, TM and PR are married.  They have the certificate to prove it!  It took three trips to the courthouse before they got it done.  First, they didn't bring all the papers.  Then the paper was incomplete.  Finally, PR got it all right and they got the certificate.  TM was going to post it here, but it listed her full birth-date.  She decided the world didn't need to know that much about her <G>

Lowri - We are back in town.  TM brought us all (me, my Daddy and my Kear) back so she could do some work and we could herd ducks.  So far, we haven't made it out herding yet.  It has been raining.  TM says we will go out in an hour or so.  I can't wait!

TM is waiting for AKC to post all my letters with my name.  She looks every single day.  So far it hasn't happened.  She did see that the AKC has posted my Daddy's second HXAs leg.  They also show that Kearney is ONE measly point away from his Dual Championship!  TM can't wait for us all to earn more letters.  She also says my GCh will NOT be better than a DC for Kearney nor is it better than his CH and HXAds.  I say BOOOOOOOOOO.

No comments:

Post a Comment