TM, Mama Cheryl (MC), Mama Penni (MP) and Papa Ron (PR) love and care for me.
In memory of DC Dora, CH Angus HXAsd, DC Kearney. Lost from our lives way too soon.

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Two and a Half Weeks and Counting

Kearney - I am the Awesome dog, I am the AWESOME DOG!  I remembered how to do my outruns!  I did a beautiful, WIDE outrun to well behind the ducks.  TM was dancing around!  I was the GOOD BOY!  Then I herded them around the yard, remembering to walk with them, not hurry.  Then I took them down and penned them in a two foot square free-standing pen!  Then I brought them out of the pen and took them over to their pen to put them away.  I did a HOLD at the gate.  I made those stupid ducks wait until TM said they could go back to their pen.  I was AWESOME.  TM was so proud of me!

Lowri - I got to go first!  I brought the ducks out of their pen and then chased them - er, herded them around the yard.  Then I got to put them in the four foot square free-standing pen.  I did it three times!  My outrun did not make TM dance, but she says we will do what we can do at Nationals.  She is thinking she lost her mind to enter me on B Course.  I think it is FUN!

Chase - I practiced my outruns and walking the ducks around the yard.  It is way more fun to hurry them, but TM doesn't like that.  I also got to pen the ducks in the four foot square free-standing pen.  TM says I won't have to at Nationals (in two and a half weeks!), but it is good practice for me.  She says I am coming along just fine and I have my happy attitude fully back!  TM said I was a very good dog too!

No comments:

Post a Comment