TM, Mama Cheryl (MC), Mama Penni (MP) and Papa Ron (PR) love and care for me.
In memory of DC Dora, CH Angus HXAsd, DC Kearney. Lost from our lives way too soon.

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

TM is Packing

Kearney - TM is packing up and it is only Tuesday.  Today she cleaned the minivan out, vacuumed it and reloaded a bunch of stuff.  Now she is writing LISTS of things to do. 

Lowri - And did you notice, Kear, HERDING is NOT on any of them.  You would think that TM would be doing some last chance training, but NO. 

Kearney - She was going to when one of the three ducks we have here started setting on her eggs.  That would only leave us two ducks to herd.  At a trial we will have five.  It is kind of hard to train us with only two ducks.  Besides, she was really happy with how we worked this weekend.  You just have to remember not to be so pushy!

Lowri - TM is going to make us some trip food tomorrow.  Guess who gets to help clean up - that would be ME, ME, ME!  I love helping TM make food.  Oh yeah, I got my hot oil bath and massage today too.  I am the pampered princess.  Maybe that will be my new name.  Not Zena, the Warrior Princess, but Lowri, the Pampered Princess.  Yes, I think that works.

1 comment:

  1. Yup, packing, packing, packing going on here, too, Lowri! Don't you worry, you will get to herd this weekend and be a STAR! Kear, got my fingers crossed that you finish your HC to make you a DUAL CHAMPION! (It's harder to type that way, but not impossible!)

    ReplyDelete