TM, Mama Cheryl (MC), Mama Penni (MP) and Papa Ron (PR) love and care for me.
In memory of DC Dora, CH Angus HXAsd, DC Kearney. Lost from our lives way too soon.

Monday, May 7, 2012

Back in Trouble

Lowri - I am back in trouble.  I don't get it.  I was the BEST dog at Nationals.  Everyone was petting on me.  Now we are home.  This morning, Aidan came over to talk to TM.  I jumped in between so he would understand it was MY TM.  He didn't take the hint, so I snarled at him and bumped him with my nose (NO teeth were involved in the making of this move - NONE).  TM whaled on ME!  WHAT is with that?!?!?!?  It was clearly Aidan's fault for coming over to my TM.  Then she made a big deal of petting on Aidan.  I got some petting, but Aidan got most of them.

Then we went back to town so TM could get ready for work.  Kearney and I were hurling insults at the dog next door.  He was hurling them right back.  TM told US to shut up.  The neighbor's dog kept right on with the insults.  I started up again - "right back at you!"  TM went and got the baddog collar.  I, ME, I had to wear it!  The neighbor's dog didn't, I did.  That just isn't right.  TM said she wasn't responsible for the neighbors dogs, she was only responsible for Kear and me.  I tell you, the baddog collar is just wrong!  If you forget and bark, it reminds you.  I HATE the baddog collar.

2 comments:

  1. Awwww, poor Lowri! SUCH a comeuppance after all the thrills of the Nationals! Back to real life, I guess!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lowri, my dear, being a bit humble is very endearing. You need to practice a little.

    ReplyDelete