TM, Mama Cheryl (MC), Mama Penni (MP) and Papa Ron (PR) love and care for me.
In memory of DC Dora, CH Angus HXAsd, DC Kearney. Lost from our lives way too soon.

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Play Ball!

Lowri - Tonight I was nagging TM to play with me.  She got up and picked up the ball.  We went to the hall.  TM put up the barrier so she and I were the ONLY ones to play together.  She would throw the ball and I would get it for her.  TM would cheer when I picked it up.  I had so much fun!!!!  First, I started grrrrr'ing as I carried it back.  Then I started barking!  TM was laughing so hard.  Do you know how hard it is to bark when you have a ball in your mouth? <VBG>

Kearney - Then TM let me into the hall and put Lowri in the kitchen.  I got to chase the ball.  TM only threw it a couple of times because she knows it really isn't my thing.  On the other hand, I DO like to make TM cheer.  She did every time I brought the ball back.   That made me wag my tail really hard.  I had fun too.


1 comment:

  1. Awwww, Lowri, that was nice of you to play with TM. You know how easily she gets bored and needs to play! And, Kear, it was VERY nice of you to play along!

    ReplyDelete