TM, Mama Cheryl (MC), Mama Penni (MP) and Papa Ron (PR) love and care for me.
In memory of DC Dora, CH Angus HXAsd, DC Kearney. Lost from our lives way too soon.

Sunday, May 20, 2012

BOB Again

Lowri - My foot is much better today!  I didn't hardly limp at all.  TM and MC put more of the liquid bandaid on my pad.  It made it feel much better. 

I got to show with a bunch of other Cardigans again today.  The judge was a very nice man.  TM wasn't sure he would like me, because he didn't like me overly when we saw him in the group place yesterday.  He didn't dislike me, just didn't use me.  When I went into the ring, he didn't waste a lot of time before pointing at me. 

That meant that I got to go to the Group place again today.  TM and MC made a big effort to keep me cool.  They also went shopping for me.  TM came back to get me so I could make the final decision on the toy they were buying.  I fell in LOVE with the blue rabbit fur squeaky toy.  It is awesome.  MC teased me with it in the Group place.  I had the BEST time! 

Kearney -  When they got back from the show, TM went down to the herding field.  She was putting duck fence around the bottom.  I am very excited that I am going to able to work ducks in a proper field!  That will be excellent!

Tomorrow, TM and PR are going to be bringing in hay.  It should be pretty brutal work.  I would help if I could, but I am not built to buck bales. 

1 comment: