TM, Mama Cheryl (MC), Mama Penni (MP) and Papa Ron (PR) love and care for me.
In memory of DC Dora, CH Angus HXAsd, DC Kearney. Lost from our lives way too soon.

Thursday, May 3, 2012

Back to the Salt Mines

Lowri - First, congrats to my brother, Tommy, and my half-sister, Naughty Nola, on their new official titles.  Tommy is a Champion and Naughty Nola has her Herding Tested title.  They both just received their certificates in the mail from AKC.  AND congrats to my half-sister, Nikki, on her Bronze Grand Championship!  It was a good week for the family.

Second, I guess it is back to the salt mines.  TM had me out gaiting tonight.  She says we are going to teach me to trot at a faster speed - as befits a special.  So, we were out running tonight.  Fortunately for me, I am wa-a-a-a-ay more fit than TM is.  We don't have to run very far yet.  On the not-so-good front, TM is starting to work me on the treadmill.  I know I was exposed to it before, but I still don't like it very much.  TM gives me treats and hugs when I am done.  I suppose that is okay.

I am going to get my hot oil bath and massage tonight.  I say yum!  She wants to keep my coat in great shape.  I have some dog shows in two weeks.

Kearney - Lowri got most of the treats while she was working.  I looked pitiful when they got back, and TM gave me some too.  She is a sucker for the pitiful eyes routine.

No comments:

Post a Comment