TM, Mama Cheryl (MC), Mama Penni (MP) and Papa Ron (PR) love and care for me.
In memory of DC Dora, CH Angus HXAsd, DC Kearney. Lost from our lives way too soon.

Friday, August 16, 2013

B o r i n g!!

Lowri - Today was BORING!  Except for when Miss Ginger came.  I LOVE her.  I always have to say HI.  She scratches me in all the right places.  She is wonderful.  But, other than that, it was BORING!

TM went shopping while Miss Ginger cleaned.  I was locked outside.  TM worked with her clients.  I was locked outside or in the kitchen.  I didn't get to be a greeter for any of them.  Then TM mowed the lawn.  I was locked in the side yard.  And that is another thing!  TM has shut the gate so I am locked in the side yard.  TM says it is because I am in heat and she doesn't want any other dog to come near me.  I think it is because she is flexing her power to control.

TM worked with the power tools in the back yard.  I was locked up.  BORING!

TM says I can't go for a walk until I am completely out of heat.  BORING!  I NEED to see my bunnies.  I have to make sure that I can find them all.  They are out there just waiting for me to see them.

No comments:

Post a Comment