TM, Mama Cheryl (MC), Mama Penni (MP) and Papa Ron (PR) love and care for me.
In memory of DC Dora, CH Angus HXAsd, DC Kearney. Lost from our lives way too soon.

Monday, August 26, 2013

Weekend Friend

Lowri - I almost forgot to add that we made a new friend this weekend.   Ms. Diana Brumbaugh was there with her pretty puppy, Ula Mauna's Kittyhawk.  We visited with her quite a bit.  Ms. Diana also has Siberian Huskies.  While she had some at the show, she RACES them in the winter.  That sounds so cool!  I think the puppy must be the mascot.  I would like that job.  I could sit on the sled and bark "MUSH".  Wouldn't that be FUN!  Although, Ms. Diana said stopping the sled could be interesting some days.

Ms Diana was lots of fun to hang with.  I didn't get to play with the puppy, though.  She is a cute sable.  TM said she moved nicely too. 

We also met a nice Jr. Handler with an Aussie.  The Jr. was Miss Culver.  She was a very sweet girl.  They were set up right behind us, so we got to see them a lot.  Her Aussie was BEAUTIFUL!

No comments:

Post a Comment