TM, Mama Cheryl (MC), Mama Penni (MP) and Papa Ron (PR) love and care for me.
In memory of DC Dora, CH Angus HXAsd, DC Kearney. Lost from our lives way too soon.

Thursday, August 22, 2013

TV and Dog Shows

Lowri - It is TRUE!  I AM going to be a TV star.  They are going to interview TM about ME!  They would interview me, but they haven't learned to speak dog yet.  TM will share my thoughts with them.  I am sure I will have lots of ideas to help them with their program.  I am going to be a STAR!

TM just told me that we are going to dog shows this weekend.  Man, I am already drooling thinking of all that bait!  Liver, chicken, cheese, steak...yum.  We are going to leave very early on Saturday morning.  Almost as early as we left a week or two ago, when I went to meet my boyfriend.  I can't wait to go.  Tonight I am getting my hot oil bath and a massage and pedicure.  I wonder what TM will do to get me ready for my TV interview?

No comments:

Post a Comment