TM, Mama Cheryl (MC), Mama Penni (MP) and Papa Ron (PR) love and care for me.
In memory of DC Dora, CH Angus HXAsd, DC Kearney. Lost from our lives way too soon.

Sunday, August 11, 2013

Weekend Report

Lowri - I have had the most amazing weekend!  I haven't had one like it in all my life.  TM and I went to bed very early on Friday night.  I mean, we were in bed by 8:00!  I have only known TM to do that when she was really sick.  I checked in with her, but she was fine.  We just were getting all the sleep we could.  We got up at 2:05 AM!  Seriously!!!!  2:05!  That alone is mind-blowing.

TM took a quick shower and we jumped in the car and started driving...and driving...and driving.  We drove clear to the upper end of Ohio.  I remember we did that once when I was young, but then it wasn't in the middle of the night. 

We got there at about 10:00 in the morning.  There was mud EVERYWHERE.  TM finally found a place to park where she didn't sink to the axle.  We got out and walked around for a while.  Everyone was surprised to see us.  TM told them she just drove up to say "hey".  Finally, she said that we had driven up because I was in heat and all the boys were at this show.  Weird part was that made sense to everyone! 

I got to meet my boyfriend!  He is very, very handsome.  He is a brindle.  He thinks I am beautiful!  We played a bit.

The drive home was very long.  TM stopped halfway and we spent the night in a motel.  She was very tired.  Fortunately, she doesn't snore much.

1 comment: