TM, Mama Cheryl (MC), Mama Penni (MP) and Papa Ron (PR) love and care for me.
In memory of DC Dora, CH Angus HXAsd, DC Kearney. Lost from our lives way too soon.

Friday, August 2, 2013

Allergies

Lowri - TM hasn't been willing to write my thoughts.  Shoot, she has barely listened to me the last couple of days.  Her eyes have really been bothering her.  She made some wonderful smoked turkey soup.  Apparently, she is allergic to something in it.  All I know is that I am getting to eat the remainder of the soup!  That's how I can say it is wonderful!!!  She is going to mix it up in my food tomorrow when she makes me a new batch of raw food.  I am the luckiest dog ever!

We are playing a new game.  TM is helping me up onto the grooming table and leaving me edible presents.  I am really good about putting my feet up and asking for a boost.  I LOVE presents.  Twice she has fed me my breakfast on the table.  I could learn to love the grooming table!  I keep eying the table to see if maybe she is ready to play the game.  If there are boxes and stuff on it, I know I won't have a present there.  If it is cleared off, I am all about getting up there!

No comments:

Post a Comment