TM, Mama Cheryl (MC), Mama Penni (MP) and Papa Ron (PR) love and care for me.
In memory of DC Dora, CH Angus HXAsd, DC Kearney. Lost from our lives way too soon.

Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Better Today

Lowri - The Mama is much better today.  We actually got some face time with her.  She is starting to clean up the back room and is planning on setting up my whelping bed there.  I have news for her.  I am planning on using HER bed.  It is VERY comfortable.

We got to go out and play with TM tonight.  She carried one thing back to the shed from the back room, and then she cleaned the yard.  She also used her staple gun to put the duck wire back up around the shed.  It had been getting pretty loose.  My boyfriend wasn't amused with all that noise, so he waited for us on the back porch.

Then TM brought out the grooming table and both of us got groomed.  Wow, no dog shows and we still got groomed.  I am the good dog and I put my feet up on the table legs to help TM boost me up.  My boyfriend just looks like he would rather be doing something else.  Good thing he is cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment