TM, Mama Cheryl (MC), Mama Penni (MP) and Papa Ron (PR) love and care for me.
In memory of DC Dora, CH Angus HXAsd, DC Kearney. Lost from our lives way too soon.

Thursday, September 19, 2013

Lost Thoughts

Lowri - TM has been having a hard time this week.  The computer does automatic updates.  On occasion, things go a bit wrong.  This time, she cannot do any kind of updating on my blog.  She is a bit frustrated.  She had to go to another computer to type my thoughts.  That hasn't worked out so far this week.  Then to add to the frustration, she is having an allergy attack.  Her eyes ITCH.  Since she is allergic to everything, she doesn't know what is causing this one.

Because of all that, TM has not been available to type my thoughts when I had some.  I guess those thoughts are gone forever. 

Here is a picture of me and my boyfriend sharing our first dinner out.  We had some steak scraps.  It was very tasty!  Since we ate off the same plate, does it mean we are engaged? 

1 comment:

  1. That is so SWEET! It reminds me of that movie--where the two doggies were sharing a plate of spagetti! (Sorry about the lost thoughts--happens to me all the time anymore!) I think it's the leaves falling--my eyes are watering all the time lately. (You better be more than engaged if you're knocked up, Low!)

    ReplyDelete