TM, Mama Cheryl (MC), Mama Penni (MP) and Papa Ron (PR) love and care for me.
In memory of DC Dora, CH Angus HXAsd, DC Kearney. Lost from our lives way too soon.

Sunday, September 8, 2013

Story and Farm Life

Lowri - Miss Story is in Tennessee!  MC is driving back from Nashville and is about home.  Story will get to meet with Dinah and Miss Monroe tonight.  I am not going to meet her until Friday or Saturday.  I can't wait to see her.  She is going with us to Chattanooga next weekend.

I didn't get to herd much today as TM thinks I should not be exerting myself that much at this time.  I basically got to do one outrun and then held the sheep so TM could open the gate.  I did get to stop an escape when the gate opened.  I made the sheep listen to me until TM said I could let them out.  That was FUN!

Then I got to check out some smells in the area while TM checked on the feed for all the animals.  When she was ready to go, she called for me to come.  I was busy smelling things.  She called me again.  Since I knew she was getting exasperated with me - and I was still smelling stuff - I did the only thing I could think of to finish smelling.  I squatted and peed while I finished smelling stuff.  It worked!  TM just laughed and said I was a baddog.  She said it in the voice that said she didn't really mean it.  It was great <G>

1 comment:

  1. Baby Story is looking forward to meeting her very famous Auntie Lowri!

    ReplyDelete