TM, Mama Cheryl (MC), Mama Penni (MP) and Papa Ron (PR) love and care for me.
In memory of DC Dora, CH Angus HXAsd, DC Kearney. Lost from our lives way too soon.

Saturday, September 7, 2013

MC and MP

Lowri - Look out New Mexico!  MC has gone to visit MP.  She gets in about 2:00 and then they are going to watch my Daddy at an agility trial.  Then they are going out for some GOOD Mexican food.  MC was telling TM that she was going to roll in the green chili.  I didn't know that PEOPLE rolled in their food.  I am really impressed!  Is Mama Penni going to have to give her a bath for rolling in great smelling stuff?  I would recommend my Plush Puppy shampoo.  It makes my whites look so very white.

TM cleaned out the area under the bunnies this morning.  I can see that I will be spending LOTS of time in the garden where she dumped all that fragrant stuff.  I can't wait for the opportunity!

No comments:

Post a Comment