TM, Mama Cheryl (MC), Mama Penni (MP) and Papa Ron (PR) love and care for me.
In memory of DC Dora, CH Angus HXAsd, DC Kearney. Lost from our lives way too soon.

Sunday, March 30, 2014

Dog Show Weekend

Lowri - It was AWFUL!  It was horrible!  It was MUDDY!  I HATED it!!!!  I won, but it was icky.  My beautiful mother was Select to my BOB.  MC's Story was Winners Bitch.  My baby, Kevin, well...I will let him tell it.

It rained most of Friday night and a lot of Saturday.  It was an outdoor show.  I HATE outdoor shows.  I will admit that the grass was very short so that was not problem.  But there was mud everywhere.  As the day went on, the mud holes got worse.  By Groups, I was over it.  I was cranky.  My feet were dirty.  My belly was soaking wet, full of sand and mud.  TM says my attitude fully justified the judge ignoring me.

Sunday wasn't much better.  I won again, but I was NOT happy.  There were still mud holes in the ring.  One handler commented on how my expression changed when I went through a spot of sloppy ground.  Fortunately, MC picked my ground carefully for the last go-around.  The judge saw my worth and I went Breed again.  TM and MC agreed that I would still be sulking in Group, so we came home.  TM says no more outdoor shows for me for a very, very long time.

Kevin - I WON, I WON!!  I was entered in Baby Puppy and I won the Group.  I was very excited and got lots of treats.  MC got some really good pictures.

On the Move

I really, really wanted that bait.  TM thinks my tongue spoiled the picture.

Coming at you

TM is massaging me, not holding me with a death grip.

2 comments:

  1. Yay Story! Good job Lowri under very trying conditions, and great start for little Kevin! Harry says Hi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lowri tried very hard, but it was really too difficult for her to maintain her usual sunny attitude! Big boy Kevin was AWESOME! What a trooper!

    ReplyDelete