TM, Mama Cheryl (MC), Mama Penni (MP) and Papa Ron (PR) love and care for me.
In memory of DC Dora, CH Angus HXAsd, DC Kearney. Lost from our lives way too soon.

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Getting Ready

Lowri - We lost Kearney!  We had him at PR's house, but when TM drove off, he was still in his crate in the house.  I told TM about it, but she said Kearney was having a vacation with PR while we went to the Western Preserve.  I don't like this at all!  Kearney is my buddy.  He keeps me in line!  What am I going to do without him?!?!?

Hmmm, well, first I got fed (that's good), I have TM all to myself (that's good), I got to herd the ducks and NO ONE else did (that's very good), TM is packing all my things for the trip (that's good).  Ohhh yes, Treasure and my Daddy are going with us (that is very good).  I just hope we aren't going to that really noisy place that we went to two weeks ago!

TM says that I need to practice being a big dog (not good), I have to depend less on Kearney (not good) and I will get all the treats myself - except for a few that I am going to share with Treasure and my Daddy (mostly good).  Okay, I guess it is okay that we left Kearney behind.  But, I MISS him!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment