TM, Mama Cheryl (MC), Mama Penni (MP) and Papa Ron (PR) love and care for me.
In memory of DC Dora, CH Angus HXAsd, DC Kearney. Lost from our lives way too soon.

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Lowri's Okay!

Kearney - We finally heard from Lowri tonight.  She is having a ball at MC's place.  She is playing with Treasure and is keeping a careful eye on my Aunt Monroe.  Miss Monroe is generally pretty good, but she is definitely the Queen of the house!

I was afraid to tell Lowri that TM made a batch of raw food last night.  I got to do the clean up and that is ALWAYS her job.  Fortunately, MC made raw food last night too.  Lowri got to help clean up for MC.  Whew, we dodged that bullet!

Chase and I both worked ducks today.  Our outruns were quite nice.  TM mainly just worked us on moving slowly and giving the ducks some room.  We are putting our best paws forward - lulling TM for the trials <G>

No comments:

Post a Comment