TM, Mama Cheryl (MC), Mama Penni (MP) and Papa Ron (PR) love and care for me.
In memory of DC Dora, CH Angus HXAsd, DC Kearney. Lost from our lives way too soon.

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Party Pooper

Lowri - TM is a PARTY POOPER!  She put the duck food in a tall kitchen trash can so I can't get to it - and I tried!  Then last night at PR's place, I was playing chase with Kearney (in the house).  She told Kearney to stop.  Then I was wrassling with Aidan and she sprayed both of us with the water sprayer.  Just because we wouldn't stop when she warned us a couple of times?  Party pooper, party pooper.

Kearney - TM may occasionally be a party pooper, but she loves us to distraction.  Lowri gets to sit on her lap a lot.  I could if I wanted to, but I prefer sleeping on the floor where it is cooler.  I pick a position where I can keep track on TM as she gets up and down all evening.

This morning, she got up before the alarm went off to come out and check on us.  She smelled the mess Aidan had made.   He was sick.  She got PR up so he could help her clean it up, while she took the crate out to hose it out.  His blanket is history!

Lowri - It was about time she smelled the mess!  While I am very sorry Aidan doesn't feel well, he stunk up the whole house.  Whew!  I was glad to get outside.  Poor Aidan will be going to the vet today, because he still has stomach cramps.  I hope he gets to feeling better.  He is one of my best buddies!  Daisy, the Peeking knees,  is visiting with us today while PR goes to see his doctor and gets Aidan in to see the vet.  Hmmm, I guess you could call Aidan a party pooper too.

No comments:

Post a Comment