TM, Mama Cheryl (MC), Mama Penni (MP) and Papa Ron (PR) love and care for me.
In memory of DC Dora, CH Angus HXAsd, DC Kearney. Lost from our lives way too soon.

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Wether to Market

Kearney - Last night we went to PR's place.  TM picked up the little trailer and put the sheep carrier on it.  Chase and I did different jobs in getting the wether into the correct field so TM could load him up in this morning.  Then we went up to the house and got cozy for the evening.  I got to play with Daisy and Aiden.  Chase spent a good part of the evening on TM's lap.

This morning, I helped TM load the wether on the trailer.  She got him into the barn and caught him.  I then made sure he kept moving as we went through the gate, up four steps and around to the trailer.  The wether was pretty good, and I didn't have to help very much.  Too bad.

TM hauled him to market and then brought Chase, me and the trailer to her house.  We waited patiently for her to get through the gates and into the back yard where she parked the trailer.  Then we got fed.

TM is busy hanging scary stuff like bags and tarps around the yard.  She is going to be working me hard on not being such a chicken.  We she was done, I got to work the ducks around the scary bags.  They were more scared than I was.  I made them go close to the tarp.  I was so good <G>

No comments:

Post a Comment