TM, Mama Cheryl (MC), Mama Penni (MP) and Papa Ron (PR) love and care for me.
In memory of DC Dora, CH Angus HXAsd, DC Kearney. Lost from our lives way too soon.

Thursday, July 5, 2012

Back in Town

Lowri - We are back at TM's place.  She was busy all day with clients.  At one point, she saw the road guys walking around out front.  She stepped out and asked when they were starting.  Uh-oh, they are starting tomorrow.   TM's road is going to be out of whack for almost a week.  TM cancelled all of her clients for tomorrow.  We are going to get a few days off!

She was planning on taking us out to work ducks tonight, but a bad storm blew in.  TM was dancing because it was raining.  PR says it rained for two hours at his place.  That made TM very happy!  MC said it was a BAD storm.  It knocked down a tree and knocked out the power.  How can one storm make some of my people happy and others not so happy?

I forgot to mention a couple of days ago that I helped TM some more.  She was trying to remember the hose at the mini-farm.  She didn't want to forget the good spray nozzle.  I helped a lot.  There is no way she can forget the good spray nozzle now.  She might forget the bad one, though <G>

Kearney - Low, chewing up the hose and the good spray nozzle does NOT help TM! 

Lowri - I did NOT chew up the hose!

2 comments:

  1. Good for you, Lowri! You TRY so hard to help TM! Sometimes your efforts are just not appreciated fully! Ummmm, I have to tell you something, Low. . . . ummm, I kinda ate some of your honey that you like so well. My power was out last night and I was HUNGRY, so I made a honey sandwich. (sorry)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's okay, MC. You were hungry. I UNDERSTAND that. TM always has me on a diet! Love, Lowri

      Delete