TM, Mama Cheryl (MC), Mama Penni (MP) and Papa Ron (PR) love and care for me.
In memory of DC Dora, CH Angus HXAsd, DC Kearney. Lost from our lives way too soon.

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Rain and More Rain

Lowri - It keeps raining!  PR and TM are glad because it will help the fields to grow.  I don't like it much, because it means we stay in the house a lot.  I want to herd and explore!

Kearney - PR fixed the brakes on TM's minivan.  She said he scored Superman points.  I wish I knew how to get Superman points.  I have been scoring whimpy points.  I wouldn't help TM catch a lamb because the cows were all watching.  In fact, TM has been watching me pretty closely because she says I have been very slightly off for about a week.  Last night, she checked all my lymph node spots.  She hasn't done that in a while.  TM is a worrier.

Lowri - TM and PR watched Dogs Decoded on Netflix (might have been on Amazon or something else, as PR has them all).  Anyway, now when they call us up into their laps, they say they need endorphins.  I don't know what those are, it just feels like love to me.  I love the way TM rubs my back.

Kearney - I love the way she traces my blaze - one finger stroking between my eyes.

3 comments:

  1. Netflix also has one called "Science of Dogs." It's pretty similar, but worth the watch. :)

    Whiskey says that she doesn't like the rain either, but that's because she doesn't like to get her pretty white feet dirty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been meaning to watch both Dogs Decoded and Science of Dogs. Now I'll have to get around to doing that. Hope everything is alright with Kearney.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are both interesting. We watched one on one night and the other the next. Kear is probably fine. I am a worrier. TM

      Delete