TM, Mama Cheryl (MC), Mama Penni (MP) and Papa Ron (PR) love and care for me.
In memory of DC Dora, CH Angus HXAsd, DC Kearney. Lost from our lives way too soon.

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Weird

Kearney - We came back to town today.  It looks like our timing was pretty good.  The road may be done for now.  That will be good for TM's pocketbook.  She can go back to work now.

Lowri - Yes, she needs to.  My show fund is a bit lacking!

On a weird note, I got a bath today.  That isn't weird, but I got put on a table outside and TM blew me dry!  I didn't even know TM HAD a blowdryer.  If that wasn't weird enough, she then left me outside to play in the rain.  Why would she bathe me, blow me dry and then let me play in the wet grass?!?!?!

Kearnney - You're shedding, Lowri.  TM didn't care if you were clean, she wanted to get rid of the dead hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment