TM, Mama Cheryl (MC), Mama Penni (MP) and Papa Ron (PR) love and care for me.
In memory of DC Dora, CH Angus HXAsd, DC Kearney. Lost from our lives way too soon.

Saturday, July 21, 2012

Lap Dogs

Kearney - I am turning into quite the lap dog.  I use to be like my mama and do drive-bys.  I would jump into TM's lap, say Hi, and jump off.  Lately, I have taken to curling up in TM's lap.  She pets on me.  I am really liking this.  I don't think Lowri likes it at all.  She has always been the lap dog and now TM's lap is like a time-share.

Lowri - TM has been sitting on the floor and playing with me.  I bring her a toy, she throws it and I run and get it and bring it back to TM.  It is a fun game!  We have been playing this game quite a bit lately.  If I am sneaky, I can con TM into a game of tug-of-war too.

We helped TM dig potatoes and helped PR make some jerky.  That part was yummy!  The potatoes - not so much.  We also go to herd.  I herded both sheep and ducks.  Kear herded ducks.  It was a good day!


2 comments:

  1. wow that's really great. It's a good thing that you enjoying your time together.


    Dog Shock Collar | Puppy Bond

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, that's great Lowri! So glad the Kear is getting some equal lap time! And, Lowri, what a good job you are doing on training TM to throw things! Good job!

    ReplyDelete