TM, Mama Cheryl (MC), Mama Penni (MP) and Papa Ron (PR) love and care for me.
In memory of DC Dora, CH Angus HXAsd, DC Kearney. Lost from our lives way too soon.

Saturday, July 21, 2012

Baths and Herding

Lowri - I got my hot oil bath yesterday.  I feel so good.  TM really massaged it into my coat.  Now it looks shiny and clean.  Just in time to go herding <G>

We are back at PR's place for the weekend.  It has rained every day for a week.  The grass is really tall.  PR needs to mow!  He says it is too wet to get the big tractor out.  I am not sure how the duck herding will go.  We may lose the ducks in the tall grass.

I am going to get to herd the mama sheep and the older lambs.  We have been herding them for two weeks now.  They are starting to tame down a bit.  It is interesting when I herd them.  TM just walks and expects me to hold them to her.  She doesn't say anything, she barely looks at us, she just walks.  I am having to make my own decisions on what to do and when to do it.  I LIKE it!

Kearney - I don't get to herd much these days.  TM lets me work the ducks to keep me happy.  I love working them.  She told me that Lowri will be working the sheep from here out.  Apparently, I don't need to help her with them any more.  She is old enough to dog break the lambs.  I'm not sure how I feel about that, but at least I am herding.

No comments:

Post a Comment