TM, Mama Cheryl (MC), Mama Penni (MP) and Papa Ron (PR) love and care for me.
In memory of DC Dora, CH Angus HXAsd, DC Kearney. Lost from our lives way too soon.

Friday, July 6, 2012

Friday is a Day Off

Lowri - We are back at PR's.  TM brought the little ducks with her so none of them would make duck noise while people were walking around out front.  They rode in the van with us.  I was hoping to get to say Hi to them, but TM wouldn't let me near them.

When we got to PR's, I helped TM vacuum.  I barked at it and tried to attack it.  I am sure that was helping.   I also helped her put up the corn.  I sat at her feet and every time a kernel jumped off the counter, I grabbed it and made sure it didn't escape. TM didn't seem to mind that I swallowed the escapees.  I started to help with the drying of the herbs, but they smelled pretty strong.  I decided I would be more help bugging Aidan in the living room.

Kearney - As soon as it cools down, we get to go herding!  I can't wait.  It has been so very long since we got to.  We have trials coming up.  We need to practice!

Lowri - (I think Kear forgot that he isn't going to the trial - I'm not going to be the one to tell him!)

No comments:

Post a Comment