TM, Mama Cheryl (MC), Mama Penni (MP) and Papa Ron (PR) love and care for me.
In memory of DC Dora, CH Angus HXAsd, DC Kearney. Lost from our lives way too soon.

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Chiropractor

Lowri - I got to go to the chiropractor today.  He said I was in great shape.  I gaited for him and it was very smooth.  He found a couple of spots on my back to adjust.  Now I feel even greater.  TM told him that it just came out in the statistics that I was the #8 Cardigan in the breed.  He said I was pretty enough to get ranked even higher.  Boy, was I preening!

On the other hand, something happened that I couldn't believe.  Today, we were in the house and Kearney started barking.  He barked three single barks.  When TM was done with her client, all she did was come let us outside.  I don't see how Kear gets away with that stuff!  Just because he has ALWAYS been the good dog, you would think TM would jump his case too.  She didn't.  I might protest to the dog union.

Kearney - TM was ignoring us, I wanted her to pay attention.  It is that simple.

1 comment:

  1. Maybe if you do a gentle "woof" or "woo woo" (I learned that from my Sammi friends).. You won't get into trouble 'cause everyone will say how cute you are AND if you follow that with a full body wiggle, you will be irrisistable Just sayin' you catch more snuggles with a woof!
    ~Luv, Smooch

    ReplyDelete