TM, Mama Cheryl (MC), Mama Penni (MP) and Papa Ron (PR) love and care for me.
In memory of DC Dora, CH Angus HXAsd, DC Kearney. Lost from our lives way too soon.

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Tuesday in Town

Lowri - TM worked very hard on Tuesday.  She dashed back to town and worked at her business all day.  I did not get to greet one single person!  How am I supposed to get a job as a greeter if I am not allowed to greet?

When she was done, TM looked at the sky and the weather report.  She wanted to wait a day or two before mowing the lawn, but all things considered, she decided to just get it done.  I would have preferred to go for a walk, but we all have to make sacrifices.

While TM was mowing, she saw a baby bunny.  She says it was very cute.  It was so young, it was having difficulty figuring out where to go.  I had to stay in the side yard while she was mowing.  I would have loved to see the baby bunny.  I needed a snack :)

No comments:

Post a Comment