TM, Mama Cheryl (MC), Mama Penni (MP) and Papa Ron (PR) love and care for me.
In memory of DC Dora, CH Angus HXAsd, DC Kearney. Lost from our lives way too soon.

Saturday, June 23, 2012

Back at PR's

Kearney - We are back at Papa Ron's for the long weekend.  TM stopped at the mini-farm to clean carpets some more.  She now has to go buy a new carpet cleaner as hers gave up the ghost.  She did some painting instead.  Because painting is a pretty quiet affair, Lowri was worried that TM wasn't still there.

Lowri - Yeah, Kear, I was the one worrying, sure...

Kearney - I am ignoring you.  Since Lowri was worried, I showed her how to check.  I scratched on the door.  If TM isn't there, no harm.  If she is, she immediately comes out and says "bad dog".  You not only get to hear that she is there, you get to see TM too <G>

When we got to PR's place, TM stopped at the barn and took care of the animals.  She let the ducks out into the duck arena.  I got to take them out of the the pen.  I did a really good job.  TM said so.  I got behind them and pushed them toward the open gate.  I did some work to cut them off as they tried to escape.  I got them into the arena and they immediately started chasing bugs.  I went and climbed into the stock tank.  It felt so good to loll around in the water.  It was great!

No comments:

Post a Comment